ENLIGHTENED ACHIEVEMENT TEST
Are you serious enough about developing your staff and achieving your goals?
Answer "Yes" or "No" to the following questions:
1. Are all employees aware of what good performance looks like in your organization?
2. Are all employees aware of what constitutes good attitude in your organization?
3. Do all employees consistently carry out all aspects of their work with a high level of excellence?
4. Can you accurately forecast results because your training and competency development is consistent?
5. Does each employee respond to or take action on every question or problem in a similar way?
6. Does every manager/supervisor respond to or take action on every question or problem in a similar way?
7. Is the client always treated in the same way no matter who in your organization interacts with that client?
8. Are performance issues and problems resolved so you are not continuously dealing with the same things over and over again?
If you can answer "no" to any one of these questions, your focus on training is not serious enough.
Quality training is no longer a "nice to have": – it is essential to ensuring success. It cannot be a one time event. It needs to be constant if you are going to radically improve employees’ understanding of your company objectives and raise standards of performance.
The right training will make you money because your people will know what to do and how to handle any situation. If you don’t train you cannot expect your staff or the company to experience growth and move to the next level. ENLIGHTENED ACHIEVEMENT can help you develop and implement a training strategy that is guaranteed to enhance employee motivation and performance.
Click on one of the buttons above to learn more...